B&W to Color







For this project, I decided to do a subtle color shift on the patterns on my shirt and my beads. I thought it would be visually interesting to have a mostly black-and-white photo with a pop of color. The most interesting part of this project was learning the relationships that colors have with each other through the adobe color wheel. I was always aware of primary and complimentary colors, but I never heard of "triad" or "analogous" colors until now.
Using photoshop was a new experience to me, but it seemed somewhat familiar because the interface is similar to Adobe Illustrator. Using the selection tool was simple and it seemed to do a good job detecting the different shapes in my shirt. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Somewhere" Project

Self-portrait poster

Autoscopy