Photoshop Blog Posts


















This would be extremely hard to photoshop yourself into due to the specific lighting and shadows in the shot. For example, Kirby had to photograph himself sitting down wearing an outfit complementing Kendall's, and then later place himself on the bed with her. Overall, the photo is so well done it does not even look photoshopped.


This is good inspiration for the project because I would want to photoshop myself running in city streets being chased by a cat. This is very creative and probably took a very long time to do
Funny-photoshop-troll-james-fridman
This was a funny post. I like how the account made light of people asking for photoshop requests.
Full Body Portrait
I would want to recreate this image. I like the multiple colored shadows and I think the effect turned out really well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Somewhere" Project

Self-portrait poster

Autoscopy